Monday, May 5, 2008

Sing it from he rooftops!! A public love note :-)

Steve, I want the world to know how much I love and appreciate you! Your strength and support through this is what has allowed me to be here right now realizing my dreams. I couldn't ask for a more tender and loving husband. Thank you for sharing in my vision and helping me reach my dream in life, I couldn't do the work that I do if it wasn't for you. There have been countless times that I've come home from a birth tired, weepy, hungry and of course, irritable and you have always been there for me. Weather it was preparing a meal for me, watching the kids so I could sleep undisturbed or just listening as I debriefed the experience from the night prior...you were there. I am eternally grateful for you & love you from the deepest part of my soul. You are what pushes me and keeps me going, chasing my dreams, never questioning my intuition. You are my best friend in the whole wide world and I'm so happy to be your wife. We are truly blessed to have each other.

Thank you for everything - Thank you for believing in me!

Your wife,
Kim

7 comments:

papa1 said...

YOU'RE THE BESTEST WIFEE!!!! We are very proud of you the work you are doing is fantastic. I am glad to be apart of this growth period in your life. You can do anything you set your mind to. Lets make a baby! Baby, baby, baby. Rants & raves of a mad man left alone for a month with three kids. I need some Kimmie! WE LOVE YOU! Make a baby. Do you think this is horrmonal? My bio clock is ticking. Six extra days huh? Baby! Kaiya II

jen said...

AWWWWWWW!!!! the love is just oozing around here!

jen said...

lol, think steve is wanting a baby or something???

Nikki said...

How inspiring to see love like that!! Reminds me that there is love out there for those of us who haven't found it yet. You two are great. Can't wait to see you all when you get back!

Kimberly said...

Oh, my goodness Steve! LOL...You're insane you know that right? Thank you for your post, I love you. Not sure if it's safe to come home though...:-)

Anonymous said...

YAY Steve i have been telling her that for awhile. lol BABY

jen said...

" Not sure if it's safe to come home though...:-)"


ROFLOL!!!!